Human Resource Manager
Simba Supply Chain Solutions Limited and Simba Logistics Limited are looking for an astute, mature and reliable Human Resource Professional between the ages of 35 and 45 years. This position will be on a two-year fixed contract.
This opportunity is for candidates who are willing to work in a high-demand industry and will require them to constantly think outside the box. This opportunity is for candidates who want to make a difference in the lives of others and will involve an extensive amount of hands-on training to be conducted.
- Must have a Master’s Degree in either Human Resources, Public Administration, Business Administration, or related fields.
- Conversant with Labor Laws and has attended CMA Court
- High proficiency in using MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- At least 8 years’ experience in Human Resource Management
- Strong interpersonal skills to enable communication with a wide audience.
- Strong analytical skills to understand key business indicators and competitive trends.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Solid communication and decision-making capabilities based on analytical skills.
- Solid understanding of HSE issues and can conduct HSE Training when necessary.
- Candidate to have worked in a firm of at least 100 employees.
Instructions to all candidates:
1. Update your CV/Resume
2. Ensure you specify your age on your Resume in clear “Red” text
3. Save your CV as a PDF file named as SLS-2021-001_YourFirstName_YourLastName.pd
1. Pre-Screening will close on the 7th March 2021 at midnight.
2. If you submit any other documents, your application will not be reviewed.
3. We will not be accepting applications via email.
4. Submissions will only be accepted by visiting apply.simba-logistics.com
5. Only candidates who are successfully screened will receive a further application packet.
The deadline for submitting the application is 07 March 2021