IT Audit Officer
United Bank for Africa (UBA)
Position: IT Audit Officer
Location : Head Office
- Assist in the implementation of the Internal Audit’s man date to the review and assessment the bank’s controls on its IT and Digital Banking information systems.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of a Bachelors’ degree or HND in Computer Science/Engineering.
- Relevant professional certification e.g. CISA, ACA, CISSP etc.
- Minimum of 2 years banking experience; minimum of 3 year non-banking but related experience.
- Structured Query Language (SQL) Navigator)
- Audit Command Language (ACL)
- Unix operating systems
- Business Objects (BO)
- FTP — file transfer protocol
- Microsoft Office tool
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills (written and oral)
- IT proficiency
- Good investigative skills
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the development and revision/update of the annual IT audit strategy and work plan
- Participate in process reviews/redesigns as well as systems up grade/implementation efforts to ensure that appropriate system controls considerations are effectively taken on board and implemented
- Monitor adequacy of security and control built into the bank’s
- IT architecture
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head Internal Audit
- Render technical support to other sections in Internal Audit Department
How to Apply
Qualified candidates MUST send their CV & Cover Letter attached with all academic certificates.
All applications MUST be sent electronically through:
Email subject: IT AUDIT OFFICER : AUG, 2023
Kindly note that, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
Deadline: 3rd September 2023.