Key Account Sales Manager
About the job
Our forward thinking company is looking for talented and competitive Key Account Sales Managers that thrive in a fast paced working environment. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be an individual comfortable in making client calls, working under pressure and generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
Are you an energetic, motivated and articulate team player who is passionate about account management and customer experience?
If so, you might be the perfect candidate we are looking for!
We are seeking to hire a skilled Key Account Manager who will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with our most important clients.
Our ideal candidate is able to identify customer needs and passionate about exceeding client expectations.
Key Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain strategic long-term trusting relationships with high volume clients to accomplish organic growth and long-term company objectives
- Source new sales opportunities through lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients
- Attain sales objectives as set in monthly KPI’s and budget.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Diagnose customer pain points
- Gather, report and communicate customer’s feedback on service, product and delivery
- Close sales and achieves quarterly quotas.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
- Graduate Degree will be an advantage
- Studies abroad will be an advantage
- Proven sales experience with minimum 3 years experience
- Track record of hitting or over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and verbal communication skills.
- Resilient disposition ,determined to succeed
- Excellent written communication skills in English and Kiswahili
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to demonstrate learning of product knowledge
- Aptitude in networking and building relationships
- Problem solving and negotiation
- Ability to multi-task , prioritise and manage time effectively
- Positive attitude and cheerful personality
- Personality traits: Bubbly, outgoing, tenacious, people person, loves technology/computers, organised, timely.
- Previous experience in Account Management or Territory Sales and display an attitude that is key to success.
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Experience of managing major national accounts at head office level.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Effectively and efficiently organise leads and plan of action
- Guideline Salary – VARIABLE – awarded according to experience and qualifications plus performance based bonuses/commissions
- Successful candidates will continue growing with the company, attracting a higher salary, and benefits.