Employment Opportunities at Mantrac Tanzania Mantrac Tanzania are the Authorized Dealer Representative in Tanzania, distributing and supporting the full range of Cat, SEM and Perkins products. We are proud to supply the best equipment to the most demanding industries and aim to keep your equipment running at peak productivity.
Vacancy exists in Sales department:
Key Account Sales Manager – Chinese (1 position)
Qualification: Engineering or Business Administration degree or equivalent qualification
Experience: Extensive experience of Business to Business sales experience, dealing at a senior level Experience of using CRM database
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to speak English and Chinese
- Strong business development skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- Good understanding of the Caterpillar product line
- Strong cultural awareness
- Must possess a valid Tanzanian Driving license.
- Location: Dar es Salaam
- Responsible for the sale of Caterpillar products to assigned Chinese Key Accounts
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prospects Acquisition
- Be fully compliant to the lead qualification process and response times
- Coverage Studies
- Maintain customer and machine population is correctly and timely updated in Salesforce.com
Key Account Planning
Participates in periodic reviews of Key Account Plans with Head of Function or Sales Manager including strategies, terrain maps, action plans, and results.
Execute the territory sales plan, reaching out to current key accounts to expand business
Build and maintain strong relationships by ensuring that the set coverage target is met and that key customers enjoy a positive customer experience
Sales Funnel Management
- Applies Mantrac’s sales methodology to progress sales opportunities through the sales funnel
- Makes optimal use of selling time for coverage, call preparation and engagement with the key decision makers
- Seize all available opportunities with the sales funnel to improve sales and are recorded on CRM
Sales Out looking
Commits on future sales figures based upon sales pipeline data and adequate utilization of Mantrac’ssales methodology;
Sales Review Sessions / Self Development
Prepares for one-to-one performance review sessions with Sales Manager, at least once a month,based upon Mantrac Sales Process metrics (i.e. Sales Effectiveness Tracker) Utilises both the Caterpillar and Mantrac training resources for continual self-development.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applicants who are interested should apply through below address:
The Human Resource Manager
P.O. Box 9262
Dar es Salaam
The Closing date for applications will be 30th October, 2021.