Bring your possibility to life! Define your career with us
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
My Career Development Portal: Wherever you are in your career, we are here for you. Design your future. Discover leading-edge guidance, tools and support to unlock your potential. You are Absa. You are possibility.
Provide specialist advise and support for day-to-day work, in order to execute predefined objectives as per agreed standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Introduce the Absa Bank’s product features to the potential customers.
- Ensuring that customers present all the required documentation as per the product specifications.
- Certifying all customer documentation and completion of all necessary documentation
- Forwarding customer application to the sales manager for checking before submission
- Ensure safe custody of customer s documentation under their care and protect customer confidential information.
- Advise the customers of the fates of their applications.
- Collecting market /competitor information from the field and feeding this to the Lg Leadership with a view to improving our products
- Aware of the channels through which customer can contact bank to share feedback /complaints.
Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC): Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
How To Apply