About the job
“The world is yours with Meliá”
Joining Meliá is to embark on a journey without borders because the possibilities of growing and training here are endless. It is knowing that the world is yours and that you can work in many countries. And all with the feeling that you are part of a big family.
It means knowing that you have started one of the most exciting journeys of your life, a journey in which inspiration will always accompany you. Do you dare to be the owner of your professional career in an inspiring world?
- Your main mission will be to build loyalty and create unique experiences for our customers by offering them presence, dedication and personalized treatment.
- You will ensure the implementation of the Melia Zanzibar Service Culture, as well as the procedures and operations of the Hotel to meet the economic and satisfaction objectives.
- You will provide support in dealing with complaints and requests, taking care of details and coordinating the response to requirements, transmitting energy and enthusiasm, reflecting, at all times, the spirit of the Hotel and the values of Melia Hotels International.
What are we looking for?
- 3 years of experience at Meliá Hotels International or in a similar position
- Training in Hospitality or Tourism
- Experience in luxury segment and resorts
- Customer orientation, leadership, extroversion and creativity
- Spanish and English language.
- Remember: English knowledge is a must Ability to inspire, lead and manage a team by example.
Because belonging to the great Meliá family is being VIP
- You will enjoy My Meliá Rewards which is the exclusive loyalty programme for our employees with exclusive benefits and advantages.
- In addition, enjoy the My MeliáBenefits programme: with flexible remuneration, exclusive discounts on a variety of products and services, active and healthy lifestyles, and charitable initiatives. Be as proud to belong to Meliá as we are of you
Level Manager at Melia
At Meliá we are all VIP
Great professionals who make everyday life easier and exceptional. From the junior to the most senior, all of them have unique and important qualities that make working at Meliá an opportunity for constant growth and a passport to create your future wherever you want.
Our warmth, proximity and passion for what we do make working at Meliá an unforgettable experience, full of emotional moments and always with the feeling that you belong to a big family where we have people like you, VIP People.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, religion, age, or any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates are critical to our success as a global company.
Leave a Reply