VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd (VFT MFB) formerly known as SEDA is a fast growing and reputable Micro Finance Bank (MFB), has a loan book ofTZS. 17 Billion and 30,000 customer base, more that 5,000 of them being small holder farmers. VFT- MFB is seeking to employ a dynamic and committed Tanzanian young men & women who have passion for people’s economic development to fill in the vacant positions detailed here below;
Work reference no. 006
Position: Loan Officers
Reporting to: Business Centre Managers
PURPOSE OF POSITION
To build and maintain a high quality loan portfolio which involves identifying clients, implementing and managing a credit program within a designated operation area of VFT-MFB and in accordance to the set policy and procedures.
Does client recruitment and orientation to VFT- MFB loan products and services.
Process loan applications and do follow up on loan repayments.
Provide quality and good customer service to clients this include business counselling.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Accounting, Business administration and Community Development.
- Special / Personal Abilities
- Excellent character and unquestionable integrity
- Ability to do exact and detailed analysis for all loan applications.
- Good negotiation skills and highly determined to accomplish tasks.
- Good Oral and written communication skills. Have a very clean bill of health willingness to take on field work.
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, organized, and detail-oriented.
- Model and demonstrates effective Christian leadership.
- Motor cycle driving license.
About our working environment & remuneration:
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank has a calm and harmonious working environment where staffs are highly valued. Good work is recognized and rewarded accordingly and there is an opportunity to grow professionally and spiritually.
Mode of Application:
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their application letter, attaching copies of their academic and professional certificates; detailed CV’s with three referees to vftHRstaff@vftz.co.tz.
The position should be the subject of the email application. OR through the postal address below.
The Chief Executive Officer, VisionFund Tanzania
Microfinance Bank Limited
P O. Box 1546, Arusha TANZANIA.
The application should reach the undersigned not later than 19th November 2021.
N.B. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank would like to inform the general public that it has not engaged any consultant/agent to conduct recruitment on its behalf.