Working with the Marketing Manager to deliver M-commerce revenue and customer KPIs through executing Marketing initiatives for M-Pesa consumers, Businesses, and strategic partners. Work with all departments to ensure products and service delivery for new and existing customers and businesses in the M-Pesa portfolio by designing, managing and executing the right mix of the go to Market roadmap.
• Communication development. Brief & manage development of communications M-Pesa campaigns, products, services, enhancements, events, partnerships and collateral by working closely with creative agencies in alignment with internal stakeholders.
• Product & campaign launches. Manage plans & execution of M-Pesa launch and press events to deliver M-Commerce go to market for new products, campaigns or strategic partnerships.
• Media & PR. Execute, analyse and monitor media plans for various M-Pesa campaigns for ATL media, Digital and OOH. Monitor media placements and compliance reports and track Return on investment in line with M-Pesa KPIs.
• Events, sponsorships and activations. Manage rollout of M-Pesa events, sponsorships and on-ground activations by overseeing the end to end planning, execution and post event evaluations.
• Trade marketing & POS Management. POS planning, Production & deployment for products and campaigns with go to market teams to achieve maximum visibility for the M-Pesa brand across all touchpoints.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Excellent analytical and logical reasoning skills translated from consumer insights
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Ability to anticipate customer, competitor and market dynamics
• Able to challenge the status quo
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
• 3-5-year relevant experience in Telecoms Marketing, Mobile Financial Services Marketing, brand or account management role.
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing or its equivalent.
• Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
• Build and maintain relationship with key stakeholders in the value chain.
• Project management knowledge and experience would be advantageous.
* Demonstrates a good understanding of Marketing Communications and Brand procedures and concepts through extensive practical experience and advices on the correct execution of Brand positioning, identity development and campaign approval plans;
* Supports the team to deliver activities related to the implementation of a range of strategic Brand, Marketing Communications and identity programmes across all channels, audiences and segments, which may be in conjunction with other Brand teams;
* Uses communication skills to work effectively with internal audiences and external agencies or partners to ensure understanding of the Brand identity, interpretation and creative expression � challenging interpretation where required;
* Delivers tasks according to annual Brand plan;
* Supports collaboration with creative and brand communications vendors to develop ongoing briefs;
* May deliver tasks to support with sponsorship deals, (e.g. managing ongoing rights, contractual and activation elements);
* May deliver ad-hoc campaigns (e.g. across consumer segments) and work with campaign teams to ensure consistency between all Brand / tactical advertising campaigns in terms of message and delivery;
* Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
The post M-Pesa Marketing Executive at Vodacom February, 2022 appeared first on 2022/2023 Mabumbe.