The Police Force would like to announce the names of young people with a degree, diploma, diploma, form six and form four who were interviewed and selected to join the Tanzania Police Force through Police and Regional Headquarters. The date and procedure for reporting to the Moshi Police School will be provided by the Regional Police Commanders who interviewed and will be required to go with their fares depending on their destination from Moshi.
For youths who have applied for job vacancies through the forces under the Police Force Headquarters and interviewed by Police Baracks Dar es Salaam, they will be notified on the day of reporting through the Police website www.polisi.go.tz. In addition, all youths are instructed that on the day of reporting to Moshi Police School they should have the following equipment:
1. Original birth certificate, original academic certificate; Form Four, Form Six, Diploma, Diploma and Degree Certificate for verification.
2. Cash Tsh. 50400 / = for inclusion in the health insurance system for non-health insurers, and for those with health insurance to bring their cards.
3. Track blue suit, white T-shirt with no text, rubber and bukta for sports.
4. White and non-rectangular white cloth, two light blue sheets, a blanket without flowers and a charcoal iron.
5. While in college they will be required to purchase hygiene kits: a fork, two small buckets and a broom late.
6. Subsistence money.
For more details, Visit; https://www.polisi.go.tz/nafasi-za-kazi/