MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT (M/F).
Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania.
Enabel is the Belgian development agency. It implements Belgium’s governmental cooperation. The agency also implements actions for other national and international donors. With its partners in Belgium and abroad Enabel offers solutions addressing pressing global challenges: Climate Change, Urbanisation, Human Mobility, Peace and Security, Economic and Social Inequality, and Global Citizenship. With 1,500 staff, Enabel manages about 150 projects in twenty countries, in Belgium, Africa and the Middle East.
The Belgian Development agency, Enabel, mobilizes its ressou- rces and its expertise to eliminate poverty in the world. Enabel contributes to the efforts of the international community and works towards a society that provides present and future generations with sufficient resources to build a sustainable and fair world.
Its staff members in Brussels and overseas embody the commitment of the Belgian State and other development partners to international solidarity.
Enabel in Tanzania is currently active in the sectors of Agricul- ture/Rural Development, Value Chain and Water/infrastructure. Other areas of interest are Environment/climate Change, Private Sector Development, Gender, Maternal Health and Child Rights
Resident Representative is the overall responsible in Management of projects implement by Enabel in Tanzania. In view of the role of Resident Representative, Enabel is currently looking for the Management Assistant to the Resident Representative.
Your tasks and responsibilities as a management assistant
- You ensure the general secretariat of the Resident Representative
- You represent the Resident Representative with internal and external persons i.e key contact person
- You are incharge of organisation and planning i.e. organise meeting and Travel of the director
- You ensure proper organisation and archiving of documents
- You ensure optimal follow-up of files
The Management Assistant reports to the Resident Representative
Required qualifications and Experience
- Tanzanian national
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Management from recognised institution.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience for similar position.
- Working in International NGO is an added advantage
Required skills and knowledge
- Good knowledge of Computer software (MS word, MS Excel etc.)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Excellent management and organisational skills ;
- Good Listening and Comprehension skills.
- A mastery of Time Management.
- You are fluent in spoken and written Swahili. Considering the international environment in which you work, excellent knowledge of English is required.
Applicants are also required to commit to the vision, mission and values of Enabel (https://www.enabel.be/content/ena- bel-vision-mission-values).
- A fascinating job in an international environment.
- Open ended – local contract according to the Tanzania labor law.
- A salary package that comprises the monthly gross salary, in accordance with our salary scales (Class 4), hospitalization/ healthcare insurance, 13th month, holiday allowance and reallocation allowance.
Following this recruitment procedure a shortlist of successful applicants may be constituted which may be sourced in the next three years for similar job openings.
Every person who fulfils the conditions listed in our job advertisements may apply. Enabel is committed to equal opportunities and diversity in its workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, disability status or any other factor.
Are you interested?
Apply here https://jobs.enabel.be/ at the latest by 15/02/2022; include your application letter, updated CV, motivation letter (one page only), names of three referees as well as their emails, telephone numbers. If you have any further questions, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank you in advance for your interest in our company.
Only applications submitted via the above link will be considered.
The post Management Assistant (M/F) at Enabel February, 2022 appeared first on 2022/2023 Mabumbe.