Manager Contact Center Operations Job Opportunity at D.Light
Manager Contact Center Operations
The Manager, Contact Center Operations role is responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to d.light customers and end-users through supporting selected partners. The job holder will continuously seek ways to improve cost efficiency, achieve targeted customer service metrics, and champion a “customer-first” culture within the organization.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Implement and measure KPIs to drive improvement of service delivery standards.
- Collaborate with d.light’s technical team and contact center partners to solve customer issues promptly and prevent recurrence of the same.
- Enhance the competency and skills level of the service team through necessary training and evaluation of effectiveness.
- Deliver on set contact center metrics and targets within agreed timelines and costs.
- Drive and implement all actions as requested by the business.
- Customer satisfaction versus target (Net Promoter Score)
- Average cost of customer service delivery versus target
- Call productivity at Call Center
- Partner Engagement Feedback
- Call Centre Metrics (Inbound/Outbound/KYC/Upsell)
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences or a business-related field.
- An additional focused Call Centre qualification and Diploma in Customer Services Management will be an added advantage.
- Five years of working experience at the Call Centre or in the Service Industry.
- Experience at technology-oriented service firms; Mobile telephony, BPO call centers, etc. will be an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate for results.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Dependability and multitasking abilities.
- Competence in Operations, Technical knowledge, and Business processes with the ability to manage teams and monitor performance.
- Knowledge of Call Centre Industry, Market and customer trends, and Good standard operating procedures.
- Technical Knowledge in service supporting experience.
How To Apply