Marketing Officer II
Tanzania Airports Authority (TAA)
Tanzania Airports Authority (TAA) is a Government Executive Agency established to operate, manage, maintain and develop Government owned airports with a commercially oriented Management style. As of implementing its Organizational Structure, TAA hereby invites applications from suitably qualified, creative and results driven candidates to fill the following vacant posts.
Post Title: Marketing Officer II (1 Post)
Reports to: Director of Finance and Business
KEY DUTIES INCLUED;
- To develop and implement sound airport promotional and customer visit plan in order to develop good business relations,
- To collect market Intelligence data and information so as to identify threats and opportunities for management information and decision making,
- To assist in developing strategies for promoting nationally, regionally as well as globally for management implementation,
- To assist monitoring the implementation of Contracts for regulated Services,
- To maintain and update contract Register,
- To assist in Developing, reviewing and implementing airport commercial and marketing plans,
- To ensure agreements that are about to expire are reported timely for either renewal or termination,
- To initiate new sources of revenue,
- To prepare and submit monthly, quarterly, bi-annually and yearly commercial revenues for management use,
- To implement the marketing strategy with specific objectives and targets as agreed and,
- To perform any other activity as may be assigned by Supervisor.
Holder of Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Commerce or Business Administration majoring in Marketing, Entrepreneurship and Certificate of Airport Security Awareness Training or equivalent qualifications from recognized institutions.
Salary Scale: TAAS 4
MODE OF APPLICATION.
All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania;
- People with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply and should indicate clearly in their application letter;
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; Postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates:-
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates;
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective
- Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable);
- Birth certificate;
- Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted:-
- Form IV and form VI results slips;
- Testimonials and all Partial transcripts;
- An applicant who is retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply;
- An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by
- The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA);
- Professional certificates from foreign Universities and other training institutions should be verified by The
- Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE);
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action;
- The applicant who will submit the application through e-mail address provided bellow should attach all necessary attachments as one document or file in PDF format;
How To Apply
Only short listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview; Deadline for application is on 7th September, 2023 and; Interested applicants should submit their applications through: firstname.lastname@example.org or to the following address.
The Director General,
Tanzania Airports Authority,
1206 Kipwa Airport Street, P.O.Box 18000,
DAR ES SALAAM.