INNOVEX is a Pan-African advisory and assurance services firm providing professional services in Sub-Saharan Africa with a focus in Tanzania, Rwanda, Kenya, Uganda, Southern Sudan and South Africa. We are very pleased to invite job applications from self-motivated and performance driven individuals interested in a career in advisory services.
The Intern- Media will work alongside the rest of the team to increase brand awareness through the usage of social media platforms.
- Understand the overall concept of the firm, including the brand, customers, service goals, and all other aspects of service.
- Brainstorm creative ideas, design and execute social media campaigns.
- Create social media posting schedules or editorial calendars either weekly/ bi- monthly/ monthly.
- Manage the firm’s social media accounts and posts content.
- Provide suggestions to management for improving customer experience on social platforms and internal processes.
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability.
- Performs any other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Media, Marketing, Public Relations, Communication, IT, Graphic Designing or related fields.
- Good knowledge and appetite to learn new things.
- A good understanding of media contents, with a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse staff and clients within the context of groups and technical teams
- Verbal and written proficiency in English and Kiswahili.
The deadline for submitting the application is 08 February 2022.