Bulyanhulu Gold Mine is seeking to recruit a Mobile Equipment Operator II – Truck to join our team. The successful candidate for this position is expected to align to the Barrick DNA and drive a change within his team and the business and to ensure activities in the mining are effectively planned and undertaken in a safe and cost effective manner to achieve targets in accordance to BGML Mining Safety Standards, Policies and Procedures.
Reporting to: Mining Shift Supervisor
- Conduct remote operation decline and level development
- Operate multiple truck Types & capacities
- Identify & Control efficiencies and delay
- Perform Towing/ Recovery activities
- Identify improved operating methods
- Observe cycle times
- Perform Road Building Activities
- Discuss with Supervisor how to improve operating & cycle efficiency
- Monitor & control operating & cycle efficiency
- Monitor & control loading & cycle efficiency
- Coach and mentor trainees on 1400 Scoops as well as Remote loaders 3Yard
- Assist with the training and skills development of trainees.
- To provide technical, practical and field support in various working areas of the mine focusing in increasing work effectiveness and productivity while lowering cost through improved good operational practices
- Ordinary secondary education
- Sandvick Certification
- Truck operation certificate
- Valid driving license class G and F
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar industry as Truck Operator
- Experience in operating machine in large underground mining operation
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge in operating truck
- Mine health &Safety awareness
- Excellent communication in English ,both writing and verbal
- Hazard identification and Risk assessment
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s, careful read application guidelines
If you are not contacted by Barrick- Bulyanhulu Gold Mine LTD within thirty (30) days after the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: security clearance; competency assessment; physical capability assessment, reference checking.
Please forward applications before 04th February 2022
BEWARE OF FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES! BGML does not receive money in exchange for a job position. Should you be asked for money in exchange for a job offer or suspect such activity, please report this immediately to our Compliance Hotline, by calling Toll-Free Number +1-877-246-5399 or through www.barrickgold.ethispoint.com
The post Mobile Equipment Operator II at Bulyanhulu Gold Mine January, 2022 appeared first on 2022/2023 Mabumbe.