Ref. No. AB.58/78/01/30
Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) is a Semi-Autonomous Agency under the Ministry of Works established on July 1, 2000 and is responsible for the day-to-day management of the Tanzania Mainland’s Trunk and Regional roads network. Its primary functions include the management of maintenance and development works, operations of the network and axle load control, the implementation of road safety and environmental measures, provision of advice on the strategic framework, policies and plans for the road sector.
The Regional Manager TANROADS – Ruvuma, on behalf of the Chief Executive is looking for suitable qualified Tanzanian candidates for Regional Manager’s Office and Weighbridge Stations. Now, the Regional Manager TANROADS -Ruvuma invites interested candidates to apply for the following positions;
POSITION TITLE: OFFICE ASSISTANT (2 POSTS)
Educational/Professional qualifications: –
- Holder of a Form IV Certificate;
- Must be fluent in Kiswahili and preferably be able to communicate in English;
- Must be a Tanzanian Citizen;
- Holder of certificate in office attendant/Basic cleaning will be an added advantage.
- Age Limit: Not above 35 years of age Duties and responsibilities: –
- Cleaning offices, washrooms and office premises;
- Preparing and serving tea, coffee and refreshments;
- Moving files and documents as directed;
- Undertaking photocopying/ or binding of documents as directed;
- Dispatching letters or parcels;
- Observing good customer care, dignity and integrity;
- Reporting all matters to the Shift In-charge;
- Performs other related duties as may be assigned by your supervisor;
Remuneration: TRDS 1
TERMS AND CONDITION OF SERVICE:
- Two years Contract terms Renewable subject to satisfactory performance and availability of funds.
- Applicants must attach an up – to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates;
- Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificate;
- Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable);
- Birth certificate;
- Valid Driving License.
- Submission of the following documents is strictly not acceptable; –
- Form IV and form VI results slips;
- Testimonials and all Partial transcripts
- An applicant who is retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply;
- An applicant should indicate three relevant referees with their reliable contacts;
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary, Advanced level or universities/colleges should be authenticated by the National respective organs (NECTA, NACTE or TCU).
- A signed HAND WRITTEN APPLICATION LETTER should either be in Swahili or English.
- ANY ELETRONIC SUBMISSION SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED
- Only short listed candidates will be informed for interview and;
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will render to necessitate legal action;
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE POSTED TO THE ADDRESS BELOW:
Tanzania National Roads Agency,
P.O. Box 31,
Deadline for application is Sunday 13th March, 2022 on 4.30pm
The post Office Assistant (2 Posts) at TANROADS February, 2022 appeared first on 2022/2023 Mabumbe.