Office Assistant cum Finance and Administration
HelpAge Tanzania wishes to recruit an Office Assistant cum Finance and Administration that will be based in Kibondo, District with key liaison with finance department at Dar es Salaam level at all time.
A summary of the job purpose and person specification is indicated below while the full Job Description will be available on request for further details to email@example.com copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To manage assistance to staff as they carry out their routine activities. This position is also meant to generally manage assistance for HelpAge guests and other stakeholders at field office level. More specifically, the tenant will support finance, administration, store management and other general office tasks at the field office.
- She/he will be responsible for receiving, storing, and issuing all goods purchased, facilitating the buying of required items that are not in stock and maintaining records of all stores operations in accordance with HelpAge Tanzania policies, procedures, and standards established to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- We are looking for a dynamic person who is familiar with Accounting and assuming responsibility for receiving, storing, and issuing all goods purchased, facilitating the buying of required items that are not in stock and maintaining records of all stores operations in accordance with HelpAge Tanzania policies, procedures, and standards established to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Diploma in finance, accounting, or other related field from recognized institution.
- Proved ability to handle finance and office administration issues.
- At least possess a valid private driving license for light vehicles.
- Work experience of at least 2 years in the related tasks. Working with NGO will be added advantage
- Proven ability to deal with clients with tact and respect for diversity.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage efficiently multiple priorities and multi tasks.
- Discipline and punctuality.
- Resilience and patience.
- Appropriate appearance and attire (friendly manner with all staff and stakeholders).
- Willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed – corresponding measures as agreed with management
- Good report writing skills
- Computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet and word processing programs.
- Ability to function with a high degree of integrity
- Fluency in Kiswahili and English
- Ability to work under pressure and to short deadlines
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates who meet these requirements should send an email requesting for the full Job Description. Interested applicants should apply with a CV and a cover letter of not more than 2 pages starting how they meet the key competencies by email, to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be sent before Friday 28 July, 2023. This will be ongoing recruitment and the right candidate will be contacted on a rolling basis. HelpAge Tanzania is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. No certificates need to be sent at this stage.