Office Service Attendant Job at MDH
Reports to: Project Administration Officer
Deadline: 24th February 2023
Office Service Attendant will work closely with Project Administration Officer to oversee facility and other logistical issues in Tabora region.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining general safety and security, by being visible in the environment and informing the Project Administrative officer of any concern
- Maintaining appearance and overall facility environment by completing daily tasks
- Managing equipment inventory by checking in/out items to members and reporting lost or damaged equipment to the supervisor.
- Managing store, proper entry of project items into electronic inventory logistical management system.
- Managing Issue of items from store and keep record of issued items
- Keep asset records at MDH office and sub grantees offices across the region in collaboration with PAO and FAM.
- Supervising users to ensure the facilities, equipment and supplies are used in a safe, responsible manner; address personal actions that are considered inappropriate as per policies set.
- Responding to the needs of various users and coordinate and assist with facility setup.
- Performing custodial responsibilities and miscellaneous job-related duties as directed by immediate supervisor.
Requirements, Education, work experience and skill
- Diploma certificate in record management, procurement or supply chain from accredited institution.
- At least 2 years working experience in similar position or related is an added advantage.
- Basic computer knowledge/skills MS office mainly MS Excel and word.
- Communication skills in both fluent in English and Swahili.
MDH DO NOT have any agents and DO NOT charge any fees to the interested candidates.
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
How to Apply:
To Apply for this Job register or login to https://recruitment.mdh.or.tz/ and from the Dashboard click on Search Vacancies button.
The deadline for submitting the application is 24 February 2023.
UDAHILIPORTAL WHATSAPP GROUPS: JOIN NOW
Leave a Reply