CVPeople Tanzania | Full time
Dar es salaam, Tanzania | Posted on 02/28/2023
- Assisting the Country General Manager on Managing his daily schedules, taking meeting minutes, writing reports & Preparing correspondences on behalf of Country General Manager
- Managing CGM’s daily schedule & calendar
- Assist on sorting out Admin Issue.
- Booking meetings, conference calls and travels for CGM
- Taking meeting minutes when needed
- Writing report
- Preparing correspondences on behalf of CGM
- Anticipating CGM’s needs and proactively bringing together appropriate people and resources to support addressing of the issues.
- Undertaking assignments assigned by supervisor.
- 2-5 years’ experience in the related field.
- Excellent customer service.
- Analytical Skills: A need to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions.
- Communication & Presentation Skills
- Critical Thinking: Ability to look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings
- Attention to Detail: Data is precise
- Numerical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Adobe Acrobat and Internet)
- Administrative and organizational skills
- Professionalism and demonstrated ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to use different IT based devices
- Interpersonal, teamwork and attention to details
- Ability to get involved in Business issues for different reasons, including wide
UDAHILIPORTAL WHATSAPP GROUPS: JOIN NOW
Leave a Reply