Dar es Salaam
EM Hospital is a Regional Referral Hospital located at Mji Mwema – Kigamboni, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
VACANCY FOR PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNICIANS (4 POSTS)
We are looking for a vibrant young experienced, very flexible and passionate Medical
Receptionist who is eager to work in our hospital.
- To receive prescription, check their validity and accurately process them electronically correctly dispensing the patients with the appropriate medicines and measuring doses.
- To order medicines and medical consumables from the main warehouse according to schedule set and in case of emergency.
- To ensure proper arrangement of medicines and consumables in the dispensing areas following FEFO System.
- To update and share items which are available at the pharmacy to the clinical team and advice on alternatives when items are out of stock.
- Holder of Diploma in Pharmacy from ANY recognised university or college.
- Aged 25- 30 years.
- Basic knowledge in computer studies (Ms Word.Excel…)
- Fluent in English and Swahili.
- MUST be registered by Pharmacy Council of Tanzania.
- Minimum 2 years of experience.
If you are interested please submit your cover letter, curriculum vitae with 3 references and
certified license and academic certificates not later than 20 May 2023
Please send your application via email with job title on the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply