ISRA Gold Company (ISRA) undertakes to offer employment to Tanzanian graduates of various
disciplines, to take place at Geita, Tanzania, with the aim of “Enhancing Graduates Employability in
ISRA Gold Company (ISRA) is a subsidiary of ISRA International with operations throughout the
various gold regions of Tanzania. The position stated in this advertisement is situated in Lwamgasa
about 40km’s from Geita Town Centre. The company has its head office in Mwanza.
Applications are invited from ambitious, energetic and performance driven graduates to take up employment
opportunities within the company.
We are currently seeking (2x) experienced Plant Managers to oversee the operations of a CIP Gold
processing plant. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the safe and efficient
operation of the plant, while achieving production targets and maintaining high levels of quality and
Duration: Full time. The employment is implemented for a 3-month probationary period (immediate
start possible) only and there is no guarantee of any offer of employment on completion. We shall
provide a monthly salary and cover all incidental accommodation and lodging costs.
Disciplines and qualifications required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Metallurgy, Mining Engineering or related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in gold processing, with at least 5 years in a managerial role.
- Knowledge of CIP gold processing is essential.
- Strong leadership skills and experience in managing teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop and implement strategic plans to achieve business objectives.
- Proven track record of achieving production targets and improving plant performance.
Eligibility: To qualify for this position, one MUST:
- Be a Tanzanian citizen.
- Be a Tanzanian graduate aged between 22 – 35 years;
- Have completed a relevant Bachelor’s Degree (NTA8).
- Have graduated between 2005 and 2018
- Be well spoken and have good interpersonal skills.
Application deadline: 30 April 2023
Mode of Application:
Please Send your CV and Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply