We seek active, interested and skilled PLAY/EARLY CHILDHOOD PROFESSIONALS who are able to setup playful activities that stimulate and develop children’s intellectual, physical, social and emotional growth, through a supportive and nurturing environment.
Location: Iringa town.
Starting date and duration: Immediate for 2 months, May – June 2023, renewable.
- Create and propose a set of educational activities for 3-5 years children.
- Setup a weekly schedule incorporating different techniques (reading, arts, handcraft, music, games).
- Contributing positively to the behavior and social interaction of the children.
- Keeping a diary of the day’s events.
- Reporting accidents, illness, and unusual behavior of children to the caregivers.
- Ensuring close communication with caregivers and parents throughout the day.
- Diploma or degree in Education, Special Needs Education, Social Work, Psychology.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Swahili language.
- Sound interest and experience in play-based learning.
- Mastery in various techniques such as art, handcraft, reading and music to stimulate children.
- Familiarity with childhood development to address the emotional and physical needs of children.
- Curiosity to increase knowledge and create educational materials.
- Exceptional patience of working with children.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and positive attitude.
- Able to work independently.
How to apply
To apply for the roster, please send your CV in PDF format, not more than three pages (1MB), to the following address: email@example.com
Closing date: Saturday 13rd May 2023.
UDAHILIPORTAL WHATSAPP GROUPS: JOIN NOW
Leave a Reply