Project Manager Job Vacancy at KCB Bank Tanzania
Dar es Salaam
KCB Bank Tanzania
KCB Bank Tanzania Limited, also KCB Bank Tanzania, is a commercial bank in Tanzania.
Key Responsibilities for BDS Manager
- Supervise and manage the team of Business Development Officers and their work schedules to achieve timely and quality completion of relevant program deliverables and reports in accordance with the Project guidelines.
- Oversee all the BDS support to the beneficiaries setting up businesses in the program.
- Work with the Head of Marketing & Corporate Affairs in the development of the BDS training curriculum.
- Review business plans and approval for transition into the business incubation phase.
- Oversee the regional recruitment events, onboarding workshops, customer journey and experience with active direct engagement with beneficiaries to monitor progress and identify emerging issues that need to be incorporated into the programme.
- Preparation and submission of timely and quality BDS reports to the Head of Marketing & Corporate Affairs as well as maintenance of an up-to-date database for all Project beneficiaries.
- Manage relationships and liaison with KCB Bank’s branches in KCB Tanzania and other business units required in the execution of the business development services and incubation.
- Be the custodian for all the documents for the beneficiaries in the Project.
- Capture and document best practices and lessons learnt in the Project.
- Supervise the loan (toolkits) post disbursement call visits by the BD officers. In addition, Manage Non-
- Performing Loans within stipulated guidelines.
- In liaison with the branch team supervise and manage the loan administration, loan recovery, and follow up in ensuring the loan portfolio at risk is maintained within the Bank recommended standards.
How to Apply: