Company: Ngorongoro Safari Lodge
Location: Karatu- Arusha
Position: Receptionist & Driver guide.
Reports to: Front office Manager.
Ngorongoro Safari Lodge is a high end five-star lodge in Arusha- Karatu area currently has available a position for Receptionist and driver guide. We are currently seeking an experienced, and thorough Receptionist and driver guide to join our rapidly growing firm. In this role, you will demonstrate your skills, knowledge, and experience.
Please only apply by email below with Resume, Qualifications, availability, and a cover letter demonstrating suitability for the position.
- Understands the company’s objectives and standards, values, and culture of the company applying them on the job daily.
- Greet all guests promptly at scheduled tour times.
- Outline the tour and timeline before beginning.
- Determine if any guests have physical restrictions that should be considered.
- Answer any questions that the guests have.
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of our facility and related topics.
- Remain calm, friendly, and enthusiastic at all the time.
- Escort guests through the tour, taking breaks as needed.
- Keep the tour moving on schedule while still being considerate to guests.
- Know all safety and security protocols, should they be needed.
- Conduct safari transfer to any destination
- Achieves customers’ expectations and performance targets of the department.
- Ensures Security awareness and safekeeping of all valuables trusted in your care (e.g. company’s equipment in the safari vehicle)
- Ensure the safety of guests, oneself and other road users as well as the vehicle’s security.
- Performing all check-in and check-out tasks
- Managing online and phone reservations.
- Welcome guests upon their arrival and assign rooms.
- Provide information about our hotel, available rooms, rates and amenities.
- Respond to clients’ complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Liaise with our housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean, tidy and fully furnished to accommodate guests’ needs.
- Confirm group reservations and arrange personalized services for VIP customers and event attendees, like wedding guests.
- Maintain updated records of bookings and payments.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English knowledge
- Good knowledge about Wildlife, Tanzania, and its national parks
- Simple mechanical knowledge of motor vehicles
- Experience with radio communication & common manual safari vehicles.
- Women are highly encouraged to apply.
- Ability to engage clients on sceneries and places of interest, passionate about the wilderness and good knowledge about flora and fauna.
- Excellent Timekeeper and Self Starter
- Willing to work long and irregular hours, shift duty and on public holidays.
- Be A Great Team player – personable, caring, helpful, reliable, and diplomatic.
- Practice high personal hygiene and smart grooming & personal presentation.
- Diploma in tours and travel.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your application and resume not later than 09 th August 2023 to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.