SA Youth Teacher Assistant Application Form 2022,2022 SA Youth Teacher Assistant Application Form,Application for SAYouth Teacher Assistants 2022,2022 SAYouth Teacher Assistant Application Form,SAYouth Assistant Teacher Application Form 2022,SAYouth Assistant Teacher Application Form 2022,SA Youth Teacher Assistant Application Form 2022 PDF Download,General School Assistant Online Application 2022,sa youth mobi App site (login) register online application 2022
SA Youth Teacher Assistant Application Form 2022 PDF Download
19.1 million young people, or 37% of the population, lived in South Africa in 2010. According to the National Youth Commission Act of 1996 in South Africa, youth are defined as those who are 15 to 34 years old. Like many other emerging nations, South Africa has a predominantly young population. For the ensuing 20 to 30 years, it is anticipated that the high number of youths would remain high. Due to the vast population of individuals who are of working age, South Africa has the opportunity to develop its human capital and strengthen its economy at this moment.
The policies of the apartheid era have left behind a lot of inequality even though South Africa transitioned from apartheid to a multiracial democracy in the early 1990s. The majority of these inequalities are most pronounced among South African adolescents in the areas of education, employment, poverty, and health.
A total of 287 thousand persons have to apply to work for the DBE. In South Africa, the application period is currently underway for the position of school teaching assistant in 2022. Application forms for assistant teachers, sa young teacher assistants, teacher assistant vacancies in 2022, how to apply for education assistant phase 2, general school assistants, and teachers’ aides in 2022 and 2023 are all available online.
SA Youth Teacher Assistant Application Form 2022
There are over 287, 000 teaching assistant positions available across the country according to the Department of Basic Education (including approximately 192, 000 Education Assistant positions and approximately 95, 000 General School Assistant positions). They need 287 000 people to work as school aides from 1 November to 31 March, for a contract period of 5 months.
- Education Assistant – Curriculum
- Education Assistant – ICT/e-Cadres
- Education Assistant – Reading Champions
- General School Assistant – Child & Youth Care Worker
- General School Assistant – Handyman (no matric required)
- General School Assistant – Sports and Enrichment Agent (no matric required)
Sign up for or register in to view available positions as a teaching assistant in your area. Select a university and then select “Apply Now” on the available positions that interest you.
To be considered for these positions, you must click “Apply Now” on at least one school’s page. If you don’t see any local schools listed, you may type in the name of the school you’re interested in applying to or conduct a general school search. We can assist you in locating it at 0800 727272 if you need assistance.
Log in to SA Youth with your current Harambee or Tshepo 1 Million password, or contact us at 0800 727272 for assistance if you need it. All opportunities will be given preference to applicants with post-secondary education. Remember to edit your profile and add new information to the Education section.
How do I become a teacher’s assistant for 2022 in South Africa?
- Must have Grade 12 / Matric.
- 18 – 35 years of age (must not turn 36 before 31 March 2022)
- Live within walking distance from the school.
- Must not be working, studying or training (even part-time)
- Must not be receiving a government grant (NSFAS, Funza Lushaka,)
- No criminal record.
What are the duties of teacher assistant?
Is it possible to apply to be a teacher’s aide right now?
It has been formally stated by the DBE that the application period for new TAs will begin on September 26 and end on October 16, 2022.
DBE APPLICATION FOR SCHOOL TEACHER ASSISTANT RECRUITING ELIGIBILITY
- Youth between the ages of 18 and 35;
- You must be a South African citizen
- Youths currently neither in education/ training, nor receiving any form of government grant;
- Young people with disability and women, are eligible and encouraged to apply for this enriching experience.
In addition to the above, you must meet the following educational qualification:
- To qualify as an Education Assistant, you must have passed matric English, while an NQF Level 4, 6 and 7 qualification certificate, will be an added advantage.
- However, for placement as a General School Assistant, a matric certificate is not required for Infrastructure support and Sports and Enrichment Agents, although Trade certificates will be an added advantage.
- To work in the education environment, you must have a good ability to work with people, and within groups, have good communication skills and be a good listener and have interest in academics.
Should you receive notice that you have been selected for shortlisting, you will be required to prepare the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Testimonials (former school, local chief, church leader, etc)
- Police clearance certificates
- Affidavit/Declaration by applicant stating he/she has no criminal record while awaiting the Police clearance
- Certified qualifications such as Matric, (where applicable: NQF Level 4 qualification certificate, for Education Assistant applicants with NQF level 6 and 7 an added advantage)
- Certified copy of identity document/ passport
DBE SCHOOL TEACHER ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the teaching assistant jobs, kindly register on https://sayouth.mobi and choose the school nearest to you.
- NOTE: This is the only way to apply, as you cannot apply to the school directly.
Education Assistant and School Assistant positions now live!
Read this first
Applications are open until the 16th of October 2022.
Interviews will take place in November and December 2022.
Top tips to get you started:
✅ In the Jobs search bar, type in “school assistant” or search for the name of the school closest to you
✅ You must live within 5km of the school you apply for! Or 30km for a farm school.
✅ You can’t apply if you’ve been an Education or school assistant before
✅ Remember you don’t need a matric certificate for a General assistant position.
Ready to apply?
Frequently Asked Questions FAQ about Teacher Assistant
Is the contract for teacher assistants extended to 2022?
The Department of Basic Education (DBE) has said that the Presidential Youth Employment Intervention (PYEI), which started on April 1, 2022, will end on August 31, 2022. The current assistants are reminded that once their contracts are up, they won’t be renewed for any longer.
What do teachers assistants do?
Review lessons with students one-on-one or in small groups to help them remember what they’ve learned. Follow the rules for school and class to teach students how to act. Help teachers keep track of things, like taking roll and figuring out grades. Get materials or equipment ready to help teachers get ready for class.
How much do South African teaching assistants earn?
Average monthly R12,477 expenditures
Will the contract for an education assistant be extended once more in August 2022?
This happened after the education department said they would not renew their contracts. Phase 3 of the Presidential Youth Employment Initiative (PYEI) will end at the end of August 2022, according to the Department of Basic Education (DBE)
This Is How To Reset Your SAYouth Mobi Password
SA Youth Mobi is a mobile website that offers free registration to young people. By using SAYouth Mobi login instead of loading your social network profiles on your phone, you may save on data charges.
By joining and completing your profile, you will be able to participate with the SaYouth Mobi platform and have access to chances for learning and earning. Sa Youth Mobi consolidates chances from several partners in one location.
After registration on SAYouth login, your SA Youth Mobi account will be automatically generated after logging in with your ID number and password. Follow this link to learn more about SA Youth Mobi registration.
However, if you wish to reset your SAYouth Mobi password after some time, you may do so by following the instructions below.
Resetting your SA Youth Mobi password
Follow the instructions below to change your SA Youth Mobi Password.
Proceed to the SA Youth Harambee Sign-In page.
Click “I Forgot My Password” on the login screen if you have forgotten your password.
Choose the option for password reset: SMS, Email, or Security questions (Choose this option if you’ve already answered security questions.)
If you reset your password through SMS or email, you will receive a unique URL, NOT a temporary password.
When you click the unique link, your password will be reset instantly.
You will then be able to use your new password to log in.