Job Brief of Safari Sales Consultant
We are looking for matured energetic, outgoing and enthusiastic sales consultant who will be responsible in selling safari packages with outmost care be it either tailor made or custom-made itineraries.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Determining client’s needs and suggesting suitable travel packages or servises.
- Organizing travels from beggining to end including tickets, accomodation and transportation.
- Suppling travelers with pertinent information and useful travel/holiday materials (guides, maps, event program etc.).
- Research various destinations and means of travel regarding prices, customs, weather conditions, reveiews etc.
- Follow-up on deposits and balances collection.
- Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials to sell itinerary tour packages.
- Attend conferences to maintain familiality with tourism trend.
- Mantain relationiships with clients, supplieers/ vendors, key persons and staff.
- Reach the revenue and profit targets.
- Preparation of all documents and safari planners relating to each file and reconfirming all services.
- Ensuring that all booking files must be kept in perfect order and follow -ups must be made to ensure that no opportunity for a sale is missed out on.
- Perform other duties as outlined by the management.
Required Skills & Competences:
- Proven working experience as a Sales Consultant for a minimum of 3 years.
- Proficiency in English ( writting and speaking); knowledge of additional languages will be an added advantage.
- Exemplary sales skills and a customer oriented approach.
- Abilit to present, persuade and communicate effectively.
- Pessionate about crating unique safari experience for our client.
- Well-versed in various areas of travel (domestic/international, business/holidays, group/individual etc.).
- Ability to work under pressure and put extra hours when need be.
- Excellent knowledge of travelling software (Computer reservations systems).
- Team prayer, able to work in a busy environment but at the same time able to work as a team with minimal supervision.
- Must be articulate and well-spoken, confident, eble to brief and debrief guest.
Diploma in Hospitality, Travel or Tourism related field with relevant transcript.
How to apply:
Online Candidates/applicants will be shortlisted hence send your CV to: email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
UDAHILIPORTAL WHATSAPP GROUPS: JOIN NOW
Leave a Reply