Position: Sales Representative at Mini Bakeries (T) LTD / Supa Loaf Bakery
Mini Bakeries (T) LTD producer of SUPA LOAF and BUTTER TOAST BREAD is looking for professionals to fill the positions mentioned below.
JOB/ POSITION TITLE
• Sales Representative
TO BE COMPLETED BY HR
DEPARTMENT AND DIVISION
• Sells and Distribution
b) NEW POSITION TO BE CLASSIFIED
d) POSITION ALREADY EXISTS
ACCOUNTABLE AND RESPONSIBLE TO:
• Operations Manager
• General Manager
• Country Director
POSITIONS REPORTING TO JOB HOLDER:
Salesman, Drivers, and Turnboy
• Building our key accounts strategy, sales projection reports, and sales pipeline.
• Monitoring sales performance with the goal of expanding our market share.
• Collaboratively coordinating with outlets and internal relevant production units
• Developing sales targets and taking responsibility for the department’s performance
• Duty roster preparation for the delivery crew
ACADEMIC & PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS / TRAINING & WORK EXPERIENCE
• Business Degree/Diploma in a relevant field (Sales, Marketing)
• Minimum 3-4 Years of experience in a similar position in the FMCG
KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCIES
• Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills • Driving skills and holder of a valid driving license class D, C, and E.
• Good product knowledge
• Assertive, good negotiation skills and basic to advanced selling skills
• Computer literate with the ability to use Ms office suite
• Conflict handling skills and demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving and coaching skills
• Creative, innovative and Analytical with good numerical skills
• Be result -orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment • High degree of integrity and strong ethics
• Knowledge on merchandising standards with good display building skills
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
• Coordinate, monitor and follow up on the day-to-day sales activities between the company and customers, i.e. soliciting orders, arranging for documentation and dispatch, confirming deliveries, order servicing to existing customers, follow-up on payments to ensure proceeds from sales are collected on time.
• Conduct regular checks in the market to ensure our products are sold at the recommended prices, and educate the customers on the importance of such requirements/regulations.
• Maintain close contact with customers in order to handle any complaints, attend to any problem areas in relation to product quality, service delivery, expiries and the conduct of our crew and staff and maintain necessary public relations to ensure customer loyalty and repeat business.
• Prepare and submit reports for timely decision-making:
i. Daily route visit reports
ii. Establish suitable periodic timings for In-store promotions, Combo Promotions (Identify relevant partners), Look out for events within institutions
iii. Carry out spot-checks on our delivery vehicles to ensure strict adherence to rules and regulations governing the outlets, timings, cleanliness and hygiene of the crew, and carrying of unauthorized passengers or goods
iv. Educate and highlight to our crew the importance and benefits of good public relations and diplomacy when dealing with our customers and the entire public
v. Ensure that all government branding and distribution licenses, permits and certificates required along the routes are in place and up to date
Periodic duties and responsibilities
• Preparation of the sales sketch maps for all routes within the area of jurisdiction showing accurate details of kilometres, location of customers and their details as well as schedule of supply
• Prepare and submit reports for timely decision-making including but not limited to: i. Outlets Performance Data
ii. Customer Complaints & resolutions of arising conflicts iii. Merchandising activities iv. Target performance
v. Competitor Analysis vi. Monthly Sales
vii. Follow up on payments
• Other duties /assignments that management may allocate from time to time
• Continually meeting or exceeding sales targets by developing sales methodologies that persuade higher off take of our various products.
• Listing of our products (new and existing) to current and new outlets.
• Building an effective merchandising team under the designated region
• Prospecting-recruiting of new outlets and new sales channels
• Map out outlets that can enter into Joint Business Plans viable to the company.
• Establish avenues of increasing uptake of products at outlets and increase revenue
How to Apply:
Applicants should send CV only to [email protected] other documents and certificates will be required after shortlisting.
Please ensure that you mention www.mabumbe.com as the source of this job advertisement.
The deadline for submitting the application is 22 October 2022