SAUT Online application 2022/2023– St. Augustine University of Tanzania online application 2022/2023,Applying to the St. Augustine University of Tanzania ( SAUT) for an evaluation of candidate’s qualifications is easy.
You can apply via our online application system for up to two first or second level degree courses (Bachelor Degree and Masters’ programs) and for Foundation Course. The result of the evaluation will be communicated within approximately one month, after the closing date of the related intake. The application fee is 10000 tsh per course.
Criteria and Qualifications of Applicants for SAUT admission 2022/2023
Criteria and features in various study programs
are available in TCU manuals (Undergraduate Admission Guidebooks for 2021/2022) at TCU website www.tcu.go.tz
Key Issues to Be Considered by Applicants for SAUT admission 2022/2023
- Read the admission manual provided by TCU to pay attention and understand before you start sending any application of admission;
- Log in to college websites to find out referral procedures application;- SAUT admission Login
- Sending applications directly to colleges through systems electronically set by the respective colleges;
- Contact the colleges directly and get information detailed about study programs to satisfy yourself before send requests; and
- Applicants with certificates issued by the councils of Examinations abroad SAUT submit their certificates to the Council of the National Examinations of Tanzania (NECTA) for Education Certificates of Secondary or National Council for Technical Education (NACTE) for Diploma certificates to obtain certification of compatibility of their qualifications before submitting application for admission.
SAUT online application 20222/2023 – St. Augustine University of Tanzania online application 2022/2023
- Select your degree program(s) – up to 3 – using the Search tool above.
- Read the information carefully and make sure you fulfill all the requirements for the degree program(s) you are interested in
- Check here the list of documents required to apply, and have them ready for upload.
- Click on “APPLICATION ” and fill in the form. Specify an email address you regularly check. Please do not sign up more than once by using different email addresses…your applications would be rejected straight away!
- Use the applicant code sent to your email account to “Sign In” and complete your application.
- Click on “Save” to save your application, even if incomplete. Make sure you have filled in all the fields and uploaded all the necessary documents before clicking on “Submit”.
- Pay attention to the feedback and requests of further actions you will receive
How to apply St. Augustine University of Tanzania ( SAUT) – SAUT Online application 2022/2023
- *Application process*
Step 1: Find the right program (you can choose up to two programs).
- Step 2: Click on “my application” to start your application. Shortly after you will receive your personal access code via email.
- Step 3:Create your application package (as required by the specific programme of your choice).
- Step 4: Wait for the response to your application. After you have applied, an Enrolment Committee will assess your background and skills against the requirements of the degree program you have chosen.
You will be notified about acceptance within approximately one month of the closing date of the intake
- Do not sign up more than once by using different email addresses, otherwise your applications will be rejected straight away!
- On your online application, there are two buttons at the bottom: “SAVE” and “SUBMIT”. If you have not yet finish to upload all the documents required for completing your online application, do NOT submit it!