Sayouth.mobi,2022 SA Youth Teacher Assistant Application Form,Application for SAYouth Teacher Assistants 2022,2022 SAYouth Teacher Assistant Application Form,SAYouth Assistant Teacher Application Form 2022,SAYouth Assistant Teacher Application Form 2022,Sayouth.mobi PDF Download,General School Assistant Online Application 2022,sa youth mobi App site (login) register online application 2022
19.1 million young people, or 37% of the population, lived in South Africa in 2010. According to the National Youth Commission Act of 1996 in South Africa, youth are defined as those who are 15 to 34 years old. Like many other emerging nations, South Africa has a predominantly young population. For the ensuing 20 to 30 years, it is anticipated that the high number of youths would remain high. Due to the vast population of individuals who are of working age, South Africa has the opportunity to develop its human capital and strengthen its economy at this moment.
The policies of the apartheid era have left behind a lot of inequality even though South Africa transitioned from apartheid to a multiracial democracy in the early 1990s. The majority of these inequalities are most pronounced among South African adolescents in the areas of education, employment, poverty, and health.
A total of 287 thousand persons have to apply to work for the DBE. In South Africa, the application period is currently underway for the position of school teaching assistant in 2022. Application forms for assistant teachers, sa young teacher assistants, teacher assistant vacancies in 2022, how to apply for education assistant phase 2, general school assistants, and teachers’ aides in 2022 and 2023 are all available online.
There are over 287, 000 teaching assistant positions available across the country according to the Department of Basic Education (including approximately 192, 000 Education Assistant positions and approximately 95, 000 General School Assistant positions). They need 287 000 people to work as school aides from 1 November to 31 March, for a contract period of 5 months.
- Education Assistant – Curriculum
- Education Assistant – ICT/e-Cadres
- Education Assistant – Reading Champions
- General School Assistant – Child & Youth Care Worker
- General School Assistant – Handyman (no matric required)
- General School Assistant – Sports and Enrichment Agent (no matric required)
Sign up for or register in to view available positions as a teaching assistant in your area. Select a university and then select “Apply Now” on the available positions that interest you.
To be considered for these positions, you must click “Apply Now” on at least one school’s page. If you don’t see any local schools listed, you may type in the name of the school you’re interested in applying to or conduct a general school search. We can assist you in locating it at 0800 727272 if you need assistance.
Log in to SA Youth with your current Harambee or Tshepo 1 Million password, or contact us at 0800 727272 for assistance if you need it. All opportunities will be given preference to applicants with post-secondary education. Remember to edit your profile and add new information to the Education section.
How do I become a teacher’s assistant for 2022 in South Africa?
What are The Criteria?
- Must have Grade 12 / Matric.
- 18 – 35 years of age (must not turn 36 before 31 March 2022)
- Live within walking distance from the school.
- Must not be working, studying or training (even part-time)
- Must not be receiving a government grant (NSFAS, Funza Lushaka,)
- No criminal record.
What are the duties of teacher assistant?
A teaching aide is a person who works in a classroom to aid the classroom instructor. Professionals in this field help students one-on-one or in small groups to better understand and apply classroom material. They are responsible for designing lessons, keeping track of student progress, and supervising the preparation process.
Is it possible to apply to be a teacher’s aide right now?
It has been formally stated by the DBE that the application period for new TAs will begin on September 26 and end on October 16, 2022.
DBE APPLICATION FOR SCHOOL TEACHER ASSISTANT RECRUITING ELIGIBILITY
- Youth between the ages of 18 and 35;
- You must be a South African citizen
- Youths currently neither in education/ training, nor receiving any form of government grant;
- Young people with disability and women, are eligible and encouraged to apply for this enriching experience.
In addition to the above, you must meet the following educational qualification:
- To qualify as an Education Assistant, you must have passed matric English, while an NQF Level 4, 6 and 7 qualification certificate, will be an added advantage.
- However, for placement as a General School Assistant, a matric certificate is not required for Infrastructure support and Sports and Enrichment Agents, although Trade certificates will be an added advantage.
- To work in the education environment, you must have a good ability to work with people, and within groups, have good communication skills and be a good listener and have interest in academics.
Should you receive notice that you have been selected for shortlisting, you will be required to prepare the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Testimonials (former school, local chief, church leader, etc)
- Police clearance certificates
- Affidavit/Declaration by applicant stating he/she has no criminal record while awaiting the Police clearance
- Certified qualifications such as Matric, (where applicable: NQF Level 4 qualification certificate, for Education Assistant applicants with NQF level 6 and 7 an added advantage)
- Certified copy of identity document/ passport
DBE SCHOOL TEACHER ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the teaching assistant jobs, kindly register on https://sayouth.mobi and choose the school nearest to you.
- NOTE: This is the only way to apply, as you cannot apply to the school directly.