Security Coordinator/Specialist Job at Petroleum Pipeline Engineering Co. LTD
Petroleum Pipeline Engineering Co. LTD
Mission: Overview of security matters for all the field and office operations and any other project locations of the CPP operation area.
- To Manage security plans, procedures, and protocols including security staff management, and incident response to ensure the safe conduct of operations and activities at the Project Site.
- To interface between CPP H3SE and Company R3 department.
- To liaise with Government Security Forces support personnel and regularly meet with the different external governmental and local agencies to review security status, concerns, and implications to the Project as a whole.
- To liaise with affected communities to ensure that their security concerns are understood and addressed.
- Contribute to the development of emergency and business continuity plans, being able to cooperate in document preparation and compilation & develop main Security discipline documents (plans, procedures, and policies) following the Company security philosophy and implement them in the interest of CPP safety, security, and risk reduction purpose.
- The candidate shall administer, coordinate and evaluate security protocols that support CPP strategies & policies.
- The candidate shall monitor communications and stays informed about local security-related information, directives, and events.
- Assist CPP with the development of training, and communication on security requirements to ensure staff is prepared for potential security threats, crisis response, evacuation, workplace violence, and other emergency events.
- Must have knowledge of the ISO standards regarding Security.
- Function across multiple specialty areas, including but not limited to emergency planning, behavioral threat, and Security.
- Ensure the safety and security of the CPP Property & Personnel.
- Respond to notifications of unsafe conditions or threats; conduct inspections and audits to maintain preparedness.
- Collaborate with external governmental and local agencies.
- University Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in security (Private Security Company, Army, or Police)
- Experience with security in project facilities management.
- Experience with security in Project management.
- Previous management experience within a multi-national corporation environment and challenging environment.
SEND YOUR CV TO:- Before 24/02/2023, 14:00 hours
UDAHILIPORTAL WHATSAPP GROUPS: JOIN NOW
Leave a Reply