Relief to Development Society (REDESO) is a Tanzanian National Non-Governmental Organization dully registered under the Society Ordinance of 1954 with registration number S.O. No. 9459. The organization is engaged in Humanitarian and Community Development projects implemented under the humanitarian to development nexus concept. In the areas of our operation, Local Government has been always one of our key partners.
REDESO invites interested qualified and competent personnel to join REDESO team to undertake the project to the strengthening of Programme Unit for the following position.
Position: Senior Finance and Admin Manager
Reporting to: Senior Finance Manager
As a Senior Finance and Admin Manager of the project, major roles and responsibilities among others will be as following:
- Monitor day to day financial operations such as payroll, invoices and other operations,
- Track financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvements,
- Provide insightful financial information to senior executives to aid long-term and short term decision making
- Lead the general project budget planning and strategy exercise.
- Supervise budgetary management and controls.
- Oversee the general financial planning and controls.
- Coordinating internal compliance review and monitoring activities, including periodic reviews.
- Review payment packages for budget availability and correct coding.
- Monitor budet versus expenditure.
- Ensure timely processing and disbursement of payments to legitimate suppliers.
- Prepare work plan and budget in coordination with the Head of YEE and make sure that all expenditures are according to work plan and budget.
- Review financial data and prepare monthly/quarterly program/financial report in coordination with Finance Grants and Finance departments
- Manage general ledger accounting and entering of project expenditure into the system.
- Reconcile Accounting software reports with Project Reports
- Ensure submission of statutory remittances according to requirements.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Education: Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration in Finance, CPA Qualifications is an added advantage
- Well-developed Computer user skills
- Good understanding of the workflows of major Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) financial modules and any other accounting software.
- Job Experience: Minimum 3 years of relevant working in the same field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Kiswahili languages,
- Ability to work autonomously and deliver programme results on time and budget
- Experience working in donor funded projects.
- Understanding UNHCR systems or other international organizations.
Language: Fluency in spoken and written English and Kiswahili is required
How to apply:
Submit your updated CV, copies of certificates, two referees contact address and application detailing your suitability for the post to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date: 27th April 2021. We are committed to ensuring diversity and gender equality within our organization.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Application received after the deadline shall not be considered.