THE UNITED AFRICAN UNIVERSITY OF TANZANIA (UAUT) is a private Institution of Higher Learning Institution founded by the Registered Trustees of Korea Church Mission (KCM), with the objective of alleviating poverty and promoting growth through raising Tanzanian Christian leaders who are equipped with excellence in wisdom, knowledge and Christian virtues. The responsibility of the day to day running of UAUT is vested upon the University Council with the Vice Chancellor as the main link between the Board of Trustees and University Council. UAUT obtained The Certificate of Full Registration (CFR) from Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) since 2012.
UAUT obtained The Certificate of Full Registration (CFR) from Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) since 2012.
The following vacant positions are available for application at UAUT:
Programme Name: Bachelor of Business Administration
SENIOR LECTURER (1 POSITION)
- Holders of PhD and a GPA of 3.5 (Upper Second class) or above at Bachelor degree and 4.0 or above for Master degree majoring in Marketing.
- At least 4 years of teaching experiences after attaining PhD.
- Publications in International journals which on assessment produce 3 points.
- Teaching language proficiency
- Ability to plan and promote the vision of the University
- Leadership and management ability
- Mentoring junior staff in all relevant academic matters
- Designing and developing curricula
- Managing of institutional projects and activities
- Developing new courses and programmes
- Writing teaching manuals, compendia and books
- Any other relevant duties that may be assigned by the management
HOW TO APPLY
Send your detailed CVs Covering letter, Certificates (PDF) and Testimonials if any to;
Foreign awards must verified by the TCU.
The deadline for submitting the application is 21 March 2022.
The post Senior Lecturer (1 Position) at United African University of Tanzania March, 2022 appeared first on 2022/2023 Mabumbe.