Job Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
1. Preparing regulatory reports (BOT [bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly reports], operational and Management report).
2. Preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reports for internal users, including information on the achievement of planned targets and liquidity management.
3. Preparing monthly financial statements. Income Statement/ Balance Sheet/ monthly financial indicators and distribute to Management.
4. Coordination of the annual budget process for the various departments including circulation of guidelines, data collection templates, and information on past transactions to the various departmental heads.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounts, Finance, Banking and Financial Sector or any other related field. Certification in Financial analysis is an added advantage.
- Must have CPA/ACCA/CIMA certifications
- 3 years experience in relevant field
- Problem-solving and process improvement skills.
- Financial planning, strategy formulation, forecasting, ajira and implementation skills.
How to apply:
If you feel you are the right match for the above-mentioned position, please apply by sending your CV and cover letter through email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject “Financial Analyst”. The application deadline is 12.05.2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. BRAC Tanzania is an equal opportunity employer and is against all forms of exploitation, discrimination, and harassment at the workplace.