Al Mansour Automotive Company
Dar es SalaamP
Al-Mansour Automotive is one of the largest GM dealers in the world, selling over 75,000 vehicles a year.
Date: Jul 28, 2023
Posting Closure Date: Oct 25, 2023
Career Level: Staff/Individual Contributor
Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of
The Receptionist greets customers when they come into the showroom and/or service area, answers their questions, and directs them to the appropriate staff member. The Receptionist also answers all incoming calls, takes messages, and transfers callers to the appropriate department. The Receptionist should be familiar with vehicle models and personnel within the dealership and be polite and professional in manner.
- Schedule appointments, make arrangements for meetings and conferences, and organize travel plans following instructions to ensure more senior colleagues or a senior executive make best use of their time.
- Collect varied and somewhat complex information and data from customers/service users in accordance with information requirement, capturing this and inputting into relevant forms, systems, and processes.
- Produce, update and provide best practice support on a wide range of MS documents, databases and other departmental systems to support the work of more senior colleagues.
- Obtain authorization from a supervisor or manager for any exceptions from mandatory procedure.
- Help manage internal client relationships by supporting others to build effective working relations.
- Initiate contact internally and externally on a regular basis to convey requests, provide instructions or obtain information on behalf of a senior colleague.
- Organize own work schedule in order to get the job done, coordinating with support services and assigning short-term tasks to others if necessary.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the organization’s policies and procedures and of relevant regulatory codes and codes of conduct to ensure own work adheres to those standards.
- Answer the telephone and assist callers or those making a broad range of enquiries by email or mail or other means with any requests for information, directing more complex matters to colleagues as necessary.
- Receive visitors and respond accurately and promptly to a broad range of questions and issues raised.
- Bachelor Degree
- Proven experience in the field of automotive customer relations.
- Showroom Receptionist Job Vacancy at Al Mansour Automotive Company.
Job Specific Skills:
- Excellent oral communication skills to effectively communicate customers’ interests, needs, and requests to management and sales personnel; as well as written communication skills for filing and documentation
- Professionalism: must present a professional personal appearance at all times and a polished communication style
- Excellent phone handling etiquette for polite conversation with customers and prospects; and for promptly and efficiently handling a multi-line phone system.
- Willing and able to work various schedules
- Intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Able to deliver the highest standards of customer service.
- Time-management: They must be punctual, with the ability to manage assigned tasks within time schedule; as well as provide customer support in a timely manner
- Basic Math Skills for basic arithmetic manipulations required.
How To Apply