Specialist Corporate Solutions Job Opportunity at CRDB Bank
Specialist Corporate Solutions
CRDB Bank August, 2023
Job Reporting To: Manager, Internet Banking
Department: Retail Banking – Consumer Banking
Location: CRDB Bank PLC HQ
Manage Internet banking products and ensure its growth in terms of customer base, income and customer service. Support overall Internet banking products and services in its daily operational activities. Initiate, manage, retain and expand Internet banking subscribers, promote usage and grow collection business for all billers and businesses that have payments and collection business.
Responsibilities And Accountability
- Innovatively, manage, monitor and Support all Internet banking products and services to ensure sales growth and quality service at all time
- Identify new business opportunities through market intelligence and suggest ways of collaboration to enhance business growth in terms of increasing customer base and promoting usage
- Responsible for digital products and services sales and on-boarding process of Internet banking across the network
- Coordinate resolutions for Internet banking technical issues with ICT department and proactively update stakeholders.
- Manage, monitor and assess day to day performance of Internet banking registration, transaction values, transactions volumes and its income while identifying areas of improvements if any
- Prepare weekly and monthly performance reports and share with management, respective zones and branches.
- Ensure all Internet banking revenues are collected and ensure there is no leakage.
- Timely authorizations of Internet banking requests from branches.
- Build capacity in branches via video conferences, email communications and branch visits for various Internet banking issues.
- Assist / Train and build capacity in branches via video conferences, email communications and branch visits.
- Collection of market intelligence information from local competition, similar products in the market and levels of service and share the same with Manager Internet banking for product improvement.
- Prepare weekly and monthly performance reports and share with management and branches.
- Analyze and provide appropriate measures to manage risks and ensure compliance with company’s policies, regulator guidance and legal requirements while maintaining acceptable level of quality customer service delivery, efficiency and profitability
- Perform market intelligence analysis for local and global market with similar products and suggest areas of improvements if any.
- Perform any other assigned duties by your line manager.
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills Required
- Degree in business related and or ICT studies or its equivalent.
- 4 years’ experience in the banking industry handling Internet banking sales and products development.
- Retail Banking VAS products knowledge
- Regulations and procedures related to banking in Tanzania.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Sales and negotiation skills
- Planning and organization skills
- Teamwork and sense of humor
- Coaching, mentoring, training and motivating.
- Customer centric
- Innovative and good planner/ organizer
Deadline 8th Sept 2023.
How To Apply