Responsible for implementation of new & enhancements and Second level day by day support of all channels systems; Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, Agent Banking, SMS Service, Enterprise Service
Bus (ESB) integrations with internal & external systems and All Self-service customer-facing systems.
- Provide technical support and monitoring of the Digital Channel Systems.
- Support by 24 hours on-call support and day-to-day support of these systems.
- Document and analyze technical specifications for changes and projects.
- Review updates, test and implement changes and/or enhancements in compliance with the change management policy.
- Execute system integration testing and subsequent implementation of system upgrades, hotfixes, patch releases.
- Coordinate interventions by vendors.
- Communication to all key stakeholders.
- Provide end-user support; investigate, troubleshoot, document, and resolve software issues.
- Configure Digital Systems, services, settings, directories, storage, etc in accordance with standards and project /operational requirements.
- Perform daily systems monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs and verifying completion of the scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Perform backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and data are successfully backed up to the appropriate destination(s).
- Perform regular file archival and purge as necessary.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Systems Technology or related academic field from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in a Banking or Telecom environment, exposure in supporting Self-Service Digital Channels will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Digital channels and core banking applications.
- Basic Programming language background and ability to analyze applications logs.
- Good knowledge of relational databases such as SQL, MYSQL and ORACLE.
The post Specialist, Digital Channels Systems at CRDB Bank February, 2022 appeared first on 2022/2023 Mabumbe.