Mwiba Holdings Limited is registered Tanzanian Company under Companies Ordinance (Cap. 212) and a leading Hospitality company with its Operations in Arusha, Meatu-Simiyu and Mara Regions.
We are currently looking for the candidates to fill the below positions and be part of our Luxury Tented Camp in Serengeti:
Position Title: Staff Cook (1) Position,
- Certificate in Hotel Management/Hospitality or related field from a recognized University/ College.
- 2+ years’ experience working in tourism hospitality (specifically on position applying for).
- Ability to cope and work in the bush/field.
- Ability to effectively listen, communicate with the guests.
- Ready to adhere to Company’s set policies.
- Effective Time Management and attentive to details.
- Work closely with the team, flexible and eager to switch and support the team whenever required.
- Have a positive attitude and the ability to think out of the box.
- Assertiveness, patient and possessing good organizational skills.
- IT literacy, with experience of packages such as Excel, MS word and Power Point.
A market related salary will be rewarded for this challenging but rewarding position.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resumes and copy of certificates to the HR Office through Reception (for hard copies) or via e-mail to Recruitment@kdtl.co.tz before 15th February 2022.
Email applications should have a position of the job applying for on the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The post Staff Cook at Mwiba Holdings Limited February, 2022 appeared first on 2022/2023 Mabumbe.