Vacancy – 6 months Skills Training
Skills trainee in Technical Support & Development
Comprehensive Community Based Rehabilitation in Tanzania (CCBRT) aims to be the leading provider of accessible specialized health services in Africa and serves – as healthcare social enterprise and through development programmes – the community and the most vulnerable. CCBRT is Tanzania’s largest local provider of disability and rehabilitation services in the country. We’re committed to empower people with disabilities and their families, improving their quality of life, and ensuring access to medical and rehabilitative treatment. Committed to preventing lifelong disabilities wherever possible, CCBRT is also engaged in extensive maternal and newborn healthcare (MNHC) activities including obstetric fistula repairs. The CCBRT Academy provides training to health care professionals.
CCBRT runs a Skills Training Programme allowing people who completed their professional education to be exposed and gain skills and work experience for a fixed period of 6 months as a skills trainee.
Within CCBRT’s department for Innovation & Business Analysis, we have a trainee position free from 1st
March 2022 for an enthusiastic and qualified graduate interested to enhance his/her skills in practical Technical Support and Development
During the placement period, the trainee will:
- Learn how to Troubleshoot technical computer systems issues
- Learn how to Diagnose and repair computer systems and networks
- Learn how to resolve network related issues
- Learn how to plan service management and delivery in an enterprise IT environment
- Learn how to communicate with customers to quickly get the root cause of their technical problems
- Learn how to maintain computer hardware and manage inventory
The trainee will be be supervised and coached by the Head of Innovation & Business Analysis
- has a degree in Information Technology / Computer Science / Computer engineering
- Is proficient with computer systems and IT networks
- Has the ability to multitask, knows how to prioritise and has a hands-on mentality Has exceptional communication skills
Work placement trainees are not paid. A small monthly stipend is provided to contribute to transport costs.
If you are interested, please submit your curriculum vitae with 2 references and a maximum 1-page covering letter telling us why you believe you are the right person for the role, and why you want to work for CCBRT in particular. We encourage qualified Tanzanians as well as people with disabilities to apply. Please send your application via email to: email@example.com
Please indicate reference number: 2022-T001 | Deadline for applications: 15th February 2022 (selection process is ongoing so assessment might commence upon receipt of suitable applications)