Dar es Salaam
United Bank for Africa (UBA)
UBA is Africa’s best and most resilient banking group with operations in 20 African countries and offices in three global financial centers.
TM Foreign Operations Job Vacancy at United Bank for Africa (UBA)
POSITION: TM Foreign Operations
Location: Head Office
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Excellent and effective of Transfers Locally and our Overseas accounts.
• Ensures that Opening and closing rates are inserted in the system on time as per the Bank’s Policy.
• Ensures that all messages via SWIFT are handled and escalated to the responsible Units for processing.
• Ensures that statements are properly filed and their balances are communicated to Treasury Team.
• Ensures that all overseas accounts are proofed monthly and promptly.
• Ensures that the TAT is adhered to on all assignment given to the department.
• Attend to any other assignment as assigned by my Supervisor.
• Ensures a consistent Monitor for zero Tolerance in Breach of Anti• Money Laundering Policy for all Outgoing and Inward Transfers.
• Proper Filing for all statements, Outgoing TTs for future references.
• Ensure to attend Treasury confirmations Tickets and monitor for maturities of FX/Money Markets.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum – First Degree in related courses
• Minimum of 3 years in Operations environment
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• Operational Policy
• Regulatory guidelines
• Interpersonal relationship
• Excellent written and oral communication skill
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
• Process Cycle Time (TAT)
• Quality of accounting records
• Error rate in processing
• Customer satisfaction level
• Operation loss level
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates MUST send their CV & Cover Letter attached with all academic certificates.
All applications MUST be sent electronically through: Email: [email protected]
Email subject: FOREIGN OPERATIONS : MAY, 2023
DEADLINE: 17th MAY
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Leave a Reply