The Tanzania Road Agency (TANROADS) on behalf of the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania has entered into a Contract for the Upgrading of Nachingwea – Ruangwa – Nanganga Road to Bitumen standard (106km) Lot 2: Rungwa – Nanganga section (53.2km): Contract No. TRD/HQ/1052/2019/20. The Contract period is 39 months including the Defects Liability Period of 12 months.
The Regional Manager’s Office TANROADS – Lindi on behalf of the Chief Executive, TANROADS, intends to recruit qualified and competent Staff to fill the following vacant post for the specific duties on short – term contracts for supervision of the works Contract
Successful applicants must be ready to work for considerable lengths of time in Ruangwa District within the project area when situations warrant.
POSITION TITLE: TOPOGRAPHICAL/LAND SURVEYOR (1 POST)
- He/she must possess a minimum of Advance Diploma in land surveying or equivalent from any recognized Higher learning institution.
- He/she must be a registered Land surveyor.
- A national Form IV/VI certificate.
- He/she must have a minimum of six (6) years’ experience in road design and construction.
- He/she must have served in at least two (2) road construction projects of similar magnitude and complexity in the last six (6) years.
- He/she must have working experience of at least three (3) years in Sub – Sahara Countries.
- Must be computer literate.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is mandatory.
- Self- motivated and able to work under pressure outside working hours with minimum supervision.
Mode of Application:
All interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to submit their applications enclosing their detailed and signed Curriculum Vitae and Certified Copies of relevant education professional certificates and birth certificate together with names of three Referees and their contact addresses, telephone number (s) and e-mail addresses, so as to reach the addressee mentioned below by or on 14th March, 2022 at 4:00pm. Applications via e-mails, hand delivery and fax will not be considered. Only short listed candidates will be contracted for interview.
Please apply to:
TANZANIA NATIONAL ROAD AGENCY,
P.O. BOX 1022,
The deadline for submitting the application is 14 March 2022.
The post Topographical/Land Surveyor at TANROADS March, 2022 appeared first on 2022/2023 Mabumbe.