Trade Sales Officer Vacancy at KCB Bank
Trade Sales Office
- Trade Finance deal origination, structuring and placement.
- Marketing and market intelligence, directly and in partnership with Corporate Relationship Managers and Retail SME Business Teams.
- Providing expert advice to our Clients and Relationship Teams on trade finance products and transactions.
- Providing technical support to Trade Services (Operations) Team.
- Growth and development of trade finance business in the assigned regions
- Building and maintaining strong trade customer relationships through excellent customer service in order to achieve customer loyalty and maximize share of wallet.
- Trade finance product and process innovation in consultation with the Operation Manager Swift and Trade Finance.
- Trade Finance product training for KCB local and international business teams through branch visits, participation in workshops and joint customer calls, among other avenues.
- Creation and development of business opportunities through participation in trade forums/conferences and other channels.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by or through my line manager.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a Business Related field is Required.
- A Masters Degree in Business Administration is an An Added Advantage.
A total number of 5 years experience is required.
HOW TO APPLY