Volunteer Opportunities Tanzania At MDH, Nafasi Za Kazi MDH Tanzania, MDH Jobs Tanzania 2021
JOB TITLE: VOLUNTEER – FACILITY BASED TRACKER (4 posts)
Full time work station: CTC and PMTCT Clinics
Reports to: Facility In-charge
MDH in collaboration with Temeke Municipal Council invites Tanzania citizens to volunteer in tracking missing clients in care and treatment centers (CTC) under municipalities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify patients who missed their clinic visits schedule timely and conduct telephone tracking.
- Prepare, share list with, and support CBHS providers/peers/community tracker to conduct home visits to track all clients who missed their scheduled visit that were not found through the phone and those who don’t have telephone
- Update and Facilitate data entry of all tracking outcomes into the CTC2 card and database, working with clinician/counselor and data officer.
- Conduct weekly review of CTC2 cards and database to ensure that tracking outcomes are updated and entered on CTC2 database
- Ensure unknown clients are tracked timely and 70% returned to care monthly
- Work with referral focal, counselor/ clinician to ensure that all transfer out clients have up to date/ reachable phone contact details and physical address on record
- Work with referral focal, counselor and data officer to confirm that all clients that transferred out reached their destination facility
- Provide health education on importance of clinic adherence to clients and family
- Supporting the patient adherence to medication and clinic visit schedules
- Record and report tracking services daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly
- Prepare summary report weekly, monthly and quarterly and submit to site manager and district retention and community officer.
- Participate in data management and net loss analysis at facility and district level
- Participate in QI activities that aimed to increase retention at facility level
- Bring up ideas/ comments that may contribute to better system of patients follow up
- Perform any other duties as assigned by a line supervisor.
The facility Based Tracker should have the following qualifications:
- A Minimum of form four education, with diploma in social work or community development or any other health related course.
- Bachelor degree on social and community development is an added advantage.
- Must have certificate in basic computer applications,
- At least one (1) year experience working in the field of expertise
HOW TO APPLY VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES TANZANIA:-
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their application letters, CVs, Certified copies of academic certificates and valid license to practice for carders with such.
Applications should be submitted by 8 March, 2021 to the the SHRO, MDH-DSM Sub-grantee through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or drop by hand at MDH HQ, Mikocheni near New Regency Park Hotel.
Please note: 1. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
2. No Applicant is supposed to pay any fee at whatever stage of the recruitment process.