WARE HOUSE OFFICER
TANICA PLC was established as Tanganyika Instant Coffee Company Limited (TANICA LTD) under Companies ordinance (Cap. 212) in 1963 as a limited liability company. TANICA has been a state – owned company since inception until it was privatized in 2004 and the small coffee farmers in Kagera Region. Through their unions, KCU and KDCU together with an umbrella cooperative organization in the country, TFC (Tanzania Federation of Cooperatives).
TANICA PLC invites dynamics and suitable qualified Tanzanian to fill the following 5 hereunder mentioned posts.
POSITION: WARE HOUSE OFFICER 1 POST
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible to the procurement officer
- Responsible for determining the item to be stocked: programming stock, control and storage system related to procedures.
- To give stock balance of raw materials, packing materials and finished products to procurement officer
- Responsible for issue of relevant manuals of coordination with the chief Accountant.
- To make reconciliation of balance per stock card with physical count at the end of the year.
- Work conforming to food Safety Management System and ISO – 22,000. vii. All duties in the Division assigned to him.
- Handling of raw materials and any company properties with maximum care to the place directed by the superior.
Qualification and Experience
- Must be a holder of diploma in Material Management, Logistic, supply Chain Management, Procurement supply management.
- He /she has to have a two years or more working experience in sales. iii. Must be a computer Literate and possess technology skills.
- Must be of age of 18 and above but not more than 45 years. v. Must be a Tanzanian.
i. All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania generally with an age not above 45 years.
ii. Applicants must attach an up–to date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having three referees, personal particulars and reliable contacts: postal address/ post code, email and telephone numbers.
iii. Applicants must attach their certified copies of the relevant certificates. iv. Form IV and form VI results slip Testimonials and all partial transcripts are not acceptable.
v. All application to be sent to the address below not later than 23rd July, 2021.
NB: No application via email will be considered. Phone call or routing your application via any TANICA PLC staff will be disqualified.