Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering group offering products and services that enhance customer productivity, profitability and sustainability. We hold world-leading positions in selected areas – tools and tooling systems for metal cutting; equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry and rock excavation within the construction industry; products in advanced stainless steels and special alloys as well as products for industrial heating.
In 2019, the Group had approximately 40,000 employees and revenues of about 100 billion SEK in more than 160 countries within continuing operations
Administers and operates the organization’s warehouse, including processing, packaging, storage of supplies, materials and equipment and delivery of materials and equipment to the mine.
Key Performance Areas
- Accounts for all materials and supplies in the stores facilities; audits goods received into warehouse.
- Receipt, storage and issue of materials, and related reporting in accordance with established procedures.
- Inventory control, Conduct cycle counting, full stock takes
- Daily, weekly and monthly reports (Stock control, Issues and Analyzing)
- Ensures the effectiveness of operating procedures, space utilization, and maintenance and protection of facilities and equipment.
- General warehouse maintenance and housekeeping
- Comply with all aspects of the Sandvik EHS policy and any reasonable instruction, procedures or systems of work which are given in the interest of providing safe workplaces and eliminating environmental harm
- Minimum Diploma in Logistics or Supply Chain (Degree would be an advantage)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position in a Warehousing/Distribution/Supply Chain/Mining environment
- Minimum requirement is to be proficient at intermediate level in Excel
- Commitment to excellence and timeliness in client service
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Strong and proven focus on business and process improvement
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (English)