Job Location : Head Office, Hq
Perform daily maintenance, monitoring, and support of NMB working tools at Head Office and branches, quality assurance of work done by suppliers and service delivery that meet and exceed business and customers’ expectations (availability, recoverability, security and continuous improvement).
- The Zone Systems Administrator will be assigned a group of branches for which he/she will be responsible for
- Daily and scheduled maintenance of Branch user working tools ( Desktops, Laptops, Teller Printers, MFP’s,
- Desktop Printers, Flatbed scanners, Cheques Scanners, CCTV gargets, Agri-vouchers scanners, forex boards,
- Note Machines Counting, Sorting, Banding & Strapping Machines), Electric power systems (Generators,
- Uninterruptible Power Supply – UPS, Stabilizers, Inverters, Solar / Wind Power systems, etc.), Self Service terminals (Onsite & Offsite ATMs, Branch POS terminals, Merchant and Agents POS terminals, etc.).
- Perform daily morning checks for all the departments/branches within your area and resolve/escalate all the issues that require maintenance.
- Updating and maintenance of Asset Management database, current inventory, disposal process and managing the life cycle of branch working tools every six months.
- Resolution and closure of support working tools incidents and problems logged into Manage Engine from branches ensuring SLAs and customer expectations are met.
- Attendance of all planned maintenance activities such as preventive and corrective maintenance of working tools.
- Supervising Vendors (Quality Assurance) on site when conducting planned and unplanned maintenance of working tools to ensure quality of the completed job (good workmanship) at the shortest possible duration to avoid unnecessary delays at a minimum disruption of customer services and cost effectiveness.
- Ensuring that daily, weekly, and monthly statistics, status reports, and graphical aids are completed and continually modified to meet the needs of the department.
- Providing first aid / basic troubleshooting training to two Branch IT Champions that will be identified at every branch.
- The Branch IT Champions will be the first contact points for Zone Systems Administrator regarding all
- ICT systems incidents and problems.
- Escalation and close follow-up with Second level support (respective Head Office ICT section), and 3rd level support (system vendors) for all branch IT systems incidents and problems which cannot be resolved by him / her.
- Daily follow-up to ensure that all PCs and laptops are protected with latest NMB standard security controls i.e.
- Anti-Virus updates, Bitlocker and software patches.
- Planning and carrying out all his/her duties in the area (branch visits, etc.) in good order of priority and cost-effective manner.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Technical knowledge of banking IT systems used in branches.
- Ability to work in a fast-changing banking service environment.
- Ability to provide basic user training to branch staff.
- Ability to provide basic technical training to branch IT champions.
- Strong knowledge on Head Office working tools and other computer peripherals
- Commitment to the values of integrity, accountability, transparency, scientific rigor and drive
- Positive self-esteem, Confident, good oratory and communication skills.
- IT systems troubleshooting skills.
- Must be committed to self-development and be enthusiastic about acquiring new skills and embracing new technologies
- Time planning, organizing and logistics skills
- ICT Service Management skills (ITIL) will be added advantage
- Networking skills CCNA
- Ability to work on own initiative and be a self-starter, prioritizing work with minimum supervision and work under pressure.
- Technical interaction with vendors, contractors, and other stakeholders
- Ability to present technical data in a comprehensive, yet clear manner.
- Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Ability to quickly understand new technologies’ benefits and how these may impact current business practices.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in ICT / engineering or related disciplines
- Certification in any IT systems (e.g., Cisco, Microsoft, etc.) will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in banking IT systems support.
NMB Bank Plc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and achieving gender balanced workforce.
Female candidates and people living with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
NMB Bank Plc does not charge any fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job closing date : 08-Aug-2023
How To Apply