Dodoma Christian Medical Center (DCMC)
Dodoma May 22, 2023
The mission of DCMC Trust is to provide accessible and sustainable quality health care through a Tanzanian comprehensive health system which encompasses community-based prevention and primary, secondary and selected specialized and super-specialized care.
Dodoma Christian Medical Centre Trust (DCMC) Hospital located at Ntyuka Dodoma has served thousands of patients as a multispecialty hospital offering quality health care for the people of Central Tanzania and in collaboration with other stake holders and in line with the Government policies.
DCMC Trust is an equal opportunity employer offering stable and professional working environment with competitive remuneration and benefits.
DCMC Hospital invites qualified Tanzanians to fill in the following vacant positions
SENIOR LABORATORY SCIENTIST -1 POSITION
The Incumbent will be responsible to oversee day to day activities of the Hospital Laboratories including supervision of laboratory personnel, quality assurance, and overseeing the collection, analysing and ultimate use of laboratory data. The incumbent will provide technical support to the DCMC laboratories in all matters related to laboratory systems strengthening, including implementation of the projects and implementation of the laboratory quality systems.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCES:
- Holder of degree in Laboratory Science from a recognized Institution
- Must be registered in Register of Health Laboratory Practitioners as a health Laboratory Scientist
- Must have at least Seven (7) years working experience as a Laboratory supervisor
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR ALL POSTS:
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact postal address, email address, and reachable telephone numbers.
- Applicants should apply on the strengths of the information given in this advertisement.
- The title of the position applied for should be written in the subject of the application letter/e-mail and marked on the envelope
- Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of Academic certificates/ transcripts as follows:
- Postgraduate Degree First Degree/Advanced Diploma, Diploma/Certificates.
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates,
- Computer Certificates where applicable.
- Professional Certificates/Licenses from respective boards where applicable,
- One recent passport size picture and copy of birth certificate.
- Form IV and Form VI result slips are strictly not accepted.
- Presentation of forged academic certificates and other information in the CV will necessitate to legal action.
- Applicants should indicate three reputable work-related referees with their reliable contacts.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed the date of the interview
Please send your applications to email@example.com
Also, Application letters can be POSTED or HAND DELIVERED to the Following address
P O Box 658
The deadline for submitting the application is 30 May 2023 04.00 p.m. (i.e., Deadline for receiving applications).
Leave a Reply