Job Location: Ilula, Iringa Tanzania
Age limit: 25 – 35 Yrs
Salary: Local terms and conditions apply.
Introduction to the Organization
Farm for the Future Tanzania Limited (FFF) is a commercial company with a mission of delivering profitable growth and value to its shareholders with an equally important mission to help the development of agriculture in Kilolo and the region as a whole. Was incorporated by Business Registration and Licensing Agency (BRELA) under the Companies Act, 2002 on 17th April 2018, given registration no: 136366610. FFF is recruiting an experiences service minded driver who will provide a driving service transporting FFF’s staff, partners/ goods for the duration of his/her employment.
Knowledge, Skills and experience required for this role
- Secondary school certificate from any recognized institution/school in Tanzania
- Ability to operate agricultural machines in an added advantage
- Driving Certificate from any recognized training institution/VETA
- Valid Driving license and clean driving records
- Previous professional driving experience is highly preferred, At least three years of experience in driving
- Able to work night, weekends and holidays if needed
- Demonstrable working experience, ideally gained from Agricultural Company
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, English speaking is an added advantage
- Reliability and Punctuality with dedicated professionalism to your job and duties
- Organized and able to follow schedule
- Customer service focused
Duties and Responsibilities
- Driving a motor vehicle as authorized
- Carrying out routine checks on the vehicle’s cooling, oil, electrical and brake systems, tyre pressure, etc
- Detecting and reporting malfunctioning of vehicle systems
- Ensuring security and safety for the vehicle on and off the road
- Safety of the passengers and/or goods therein
- Maintaining cleanliness of the vehicle inside and outside
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Terms of service: One-year contract renewable
- Applicants must attach an up to date CV and copies of academic certificates
- Applicants must attach a cover letter written in English language
- Applicants must attach a copy of valid driving license
- Applicants must be a Tanzanian
- Applicants must be ready to live FFF Values; Responsible, Committed and Results oriented.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
Method of Application
Applicants should submit all application to email@example.com
Deadline for submitting application is: 30th October, 2021.