The World-Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) is an International Non-Governmental Organization that deals with conservation of nature through a number of environmental management programmes. Our mission is to stop the degradation of the Planet’s natural environment and to build a future in which human live in harmony with nature WWF TOO is seeking for a competent and motivated “Office Attendant’ to be based in Mafia
The main role of the position is to take responsibilities of the general cleanness and some administration functions of WWF Office in Mafia. Under the supervision of the Project Executant, Being the Office Assistant will be responsible for ensuring the office is kept clean internally and all the surrounding areas. She/He will also be in charge of reporting all repairs and services needed to office buildings and WWF assets. She/He will also be responsible to ensure effective coordination of administration and procurement standards and implementation of WWF policies and procedures.
Main duties and responsibilities
- General office cleaning, inside and outside surroundings (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping scrubbing, cleaning ceiling vents, restrooms, kitchen etc.)
- Notify the office management of occurring defectiveness and needs for repairs
- Provide logistical and administration support during meetings and other events. This includes making venue and accommodation reservations, organizing refreshments and meals as necessary, prepare required equipment for meetings, etc..
- Support staff in moving documents around the office.
- Preparing tea and sourcing lunch for staff as necessary
- Maintain a kitchen inventory eg. Initiating purchase requests for kitchen and cleaning requirements plus toiletries
- Provide back-up to program staff and reception by receiving and hosting visitors with hospitality, answering questions, forwarding messages, confirming customer requests, keeping customers informed of request status etc.
- Photocopying/Binding Office documents as necessary
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Ordinary level certificate of Education ( “O” Level Certificate), Excellent interpersonal relationships, Job related experience and knowledge
Applications must include a Cover Letter and complete CV with full contact details of three referees and should be addressed to the People & Culture Manager through email@example.com by 10th November 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and the interviews will take place in Mafia.
WWF is an equal opportunity organization.